Discover The Chubby Castor
Due to the recent Government announcement we are currently closed. Please note that any queries will be responded to on our return.
We have been working hard to ensure we make your next visit safe and comfortable, whilst retaining the warm welcome.
Restaurant capacities will reflect PHE guidelines, and we are seating tables of up to six people maximum from the same household or support bubble, indoors at a safe 1+m distance. At the time of your booking, we will request contact information of all party members. Our reservation team will contact you on the day of your booking to ensure that you are able to attend following PHE guidelines.
You can also expect some new safety measures across all areas, including (but not limited to):
- Certificate of AA Covid Confident Assessment Scheme
- Hand wash/sanitising stations provided at all entrances for guests and work areas for staff
- Enhanced procedures and training for our staff regarding hygiene, including self-declaration health questionnaires and daily temperature checks
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by staff, following PHE guidelines
- Enhanced and regular cleaning regimes with suitable alcohol sanitiser
- Adjustments to the restaurant layout, service and staff rotas to reduce the number of guests and staff in any area
- A “No handshaking policy”
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Chubby Castor.
Offering civilised dining in the heart of Castor. Open Wednesday to Sunday for lunch and dinner. Don’t hesitate to create memories with us.
Our chefs can bake a cake for your special occasion upon request. Please contact us more details.
Corkage fee is not available on NYE, Christmas Day & Valentines Day.
Wednesday – Saturday: 12.00pm – 2.30pm
Sunday: 12pm - 2.30pm
Wednesday – Saturday: 6.00pm – 9.30pm